- The exchange of routes will be over BGPv4.
- We will annouce the routes that are registered for the Autonomous Systems listed on the Réseaux IP Européen s as-macro object AS-EUNETIP and RS-EUNETIP.
- Neither party will send traffic to destinations not announced by the other party through the other party's Internet Network. This also means that neither party will establish a default route directed towards the other.
- The peering is based on good will and best effort. Neither party is liable to the other party for losses or damage from interruption of peering for any period of time.
- Both parties acknowledge that this peering agreement is not legally binding, nor is it intended to be.
A legally binding and detailed peering agreement can be separately agreed upon. If you are interested in peering, please contact email@example.com